The Nomad XP includes an integrated 5000mAh rechargeable USB power supply that extends the battery life of your small portable electronic devices. Also included are four USB power adapter tips and cable. The integrated LED light system allows you to see into the backpack or your work area. The LED lights display white and green options. Also features a large upper storage area with a removable divider. The Nomad XP has the capacity to hold up to six 3600-series and four 3500-series trays.(2 - 3600-Series Trays Included)
- LED Light - Integrated LED light system allows for fishing from dusk to dawn
- Power Supply - 5000mAh rechargeable USB power supply
- Power Adapter Tips & USB Cable - Includes 4 power adapter tips and USB cable- (Apple Lightning, Apple 30-pin, USB micro, USB mini)
- Tray Storage - Lower tray compartment for storage of up to 4 medium #3600-style trays(2 - 3600 Series Trays Included)
- Rain Cover - Protective rain cover can be quickly deployed to keep your bag contents safe
- Sunglass Holder - Permanently mounted molded sunglass holder helps keep your glasses safe
- Plier Holder - Removable plier holder goes from bag to belt so your pliers are easy to find
- Retractable Lanyard - Removable self-retracting steel cable lanyard for clippers or small tools
- Clear Internal Pocket/LED Light - keep your maps and/or license dry, LED light swivels to see inside the backpack
- Front Pocket - Dual function front holds mobile device and power supply
- Base Pads - Base pads to reduce wear and help keep bag clean and dry
- Shoulder Straps - Large adjustable padded shoulder straps with added sternum strap for better comfort and fit
Light Output/Levels:13 lumens max., 3 levels
Power:2 AAA 1.5V batteries, included
Exterior Dimensions:17"W x 18.75"H x 8.5"D
Tray Compartment Dimensions:11.75"W x 7.75"H x 8"D
Weight w/2 #3600 Trays (WT3605):6.7lbs
Tray Dimension (#3600):10.75"W x 1.75"H x 7" D
Recharge By:USB AC Adapter/USB DC Adapter/Solar
Input:DC 5V/800mA (MAX)
Output: DC 5V/1000mA (MAX) for smartphones, mp3 players, and other small electronic devices
DC 5V/2100mA (MAX) for tablets¹
Approx. Recharge Times: 7.5 -10 hours with AC/DC adapter
12-15 hours with XP Solar Panel²
Dimensions:2.75"W x 0.625"H x 4.375"H
Power Adapter Tips:Apple Lightning, Apple 30-pin, USB micro & USB mini
USB Cable Length:7.25"
¹ Tablet output will only give a partial charge depending on tablet battery specifications
² Charge time based on optimal weather and geographical conditions
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at email@example.com to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.