The Conext ComBox Freedom SW provides an overall view of system performance for mobile power monitoring systems such as RV, Marine vessels, construction and other heavy duty applications. The ComBox Freedom SW lets you configure the system and devices, monitor performance, and access data logs through a web based application on a laptop or Android tablet app. An easy to read icon based display screen (tablet not included) shows graphical representation of energy flow between utility power, generator power, Freedom SW Inverter/ Charger, RV house battery system and AC loads.
The ComBox FSW module connects to your Freedom SW via Xanbus cables and optionally to an external wireless router providing wireless access to the ComBox FSW app on your Android tablet or laptop near your RV.
User Level Access:
- Control Inverter - enable/ disable
- Control Generator - off/ on/ auto
- Real-time clock - when set, keeps time for the entire system
- Shore breaker size (selectable range 5-50A)
- Provides a more comprehensive and user friendly interface as an alternative to the SCP system control panel
- Data logging Battery charge (Watt-hours)
- Load consumption (Wh)
- Utility grid input (Wh)
- Generator input (Wh)
Admin Level Access:
- Setup - Advanced access for installers and technician support
- Powered by Xanbus network (Freedom SW Inverter/ Charger, or supplied AC/ DC adapter)
- Accepts USB thumb drive & micro SD card that provides additional data storage
- Compact, light weight, easy to install
- Non-volatile memory - preserves the latest Conext ComBox settings if power is interrupted or network communication is disrupted
- Firmware storage and upgrade capability - upgrade firmware for Xanbus-enabled devices on the network
*ComBox FSW is compatible with Freedom SW Inverter/Charger, SCP (system control panel) & AGS (automatic generator start)
Products returned for a refund must be in brand new and re-sellable condition and contain all original parts and packaging. Trolling motors in brand new, unused, uninstalled condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but are ineligible for return once installed / placed / used in the water. Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund. We do not take single item returns $30.00 or less.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 Days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to FactoryOutletStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 25% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Cheapest Outdoors to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Cheapest Outdoors is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Return Authorization Number
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). You may request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 Days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 Days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Cheapestoutdoors.com sole discretion. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return started and processed.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Cheapest Outdoors ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Customer MUST get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from one of our representatives to return their product.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Cheapest Outdoors while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Cheapest Outdoors Inc. will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by our vendors-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.